Sunday, September 15, 2013

Week Ending Vol 21... Continued Baby Watch!

capturing the weekend in pictures Friday through Monday
Re-inventing Mother




Baby Luke's due date is tomorrow and he is milking it for all it is worth! ( no pun intended)  My daughter is tired and hot and continuing to work.  I know God has a plan.  We just wish we had some idea!

I spent time yesterday just getting some things ready for this coming week in case I had to spend time at the hospital.  That is code word for " KNITTING"!  I am on sock 2 of the V Junkie pattern, but just in case I finish...


This is set aside for Array.  I was introduced to mosaic slip stitching last fall with the  Pucker socks.  They were so much fun to knit and I never bored of them.  This is 70% wool and 30 % silk and I think it shall feel very nice on the neck!

I also spent quite a bit of time trying to complete my bible study lesson due on Wednesday.




I completely take over one end of the dining room table during the school year.  It has great light and the bird feeder is in view.  I am already enjoying my group and look forward each week to class.  Studying Matthew leading up to Christmas will be very meaningful.


The idea of fall, certainly not the hint of it here in N. Texas as it is still in the upper 90's, has me looking all over Ravelry and Pinterest for knitting ideas.  Shawls, sweaters, mittens and socks.  I spent hours yesterday during the football games looking at page after page.  Now if I just had that much time to knit everything!

 

These are out on the counter to bake when baby Luke arrives.  I am going to try my hand at substituting the Almond Flour for part of the regular flour to cut down on the carbs.  Any suggestions?

I hope your weekend is lovely!  Please consider linking up so we can see your weekend as well!

To participate, click the "Add Your Link" button below!
Rules are as follows:
(1)  Pictures you post are up to you!
(2) Please put a link in that post back to this post
(3) Optional: grab the button at the top right corner and put it in your post.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your plate is really full....a new baby on the way, studying, and knitting! That is a gorgeous scarf pattern. I want to try one of those slip stitch patterns someday, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm repinning your knit pins almost as fast as your finding them! I love your style, obviously! Saying lots of prayers for baby and Mama!

    ReplyDelete